- 450g linguine">450g linguine
- 6 rashers pancetta or bacon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 250g fresh asparagus, trimmed and roughly chopped">250g fresh asparagus, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 150g wild rocket leaves">150g wild rocket leaves
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Cook linguine in lots of boiling salted water for 10 minutes – or till till al dente – then drain and set aside.
- Pan-fry pancetta or bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on kitchen paper then break into small pieces and set aside. Clean out any leftover fat from the frying pan.
- Pour olive oil into clean frying pan and add garlic and asparagus. Cook over medium heat, stirring for 3 minutes. Add linguine, cook and stir briefly, then pour into a large bowl. Add rocket, lemon juice and bacon and toss.