This is a rich pasta with a sauce that uses ingredients like anchovy, capers and olives the recipe is still quick and easy to make.
- 500g spaghetti">500g spaghetti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g) tin chopped tomatoes">1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed and diced
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée or tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 20 kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed chillies, or to taste
Preparation:10min › Cook:15min › Extra time:15min › Ready in:40min
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low heat. Add garlic and cook gently until golden. Add tomatoes and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in anchovies, tomato purée, capers, olives and chillies. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss spaghetti with sauce and serve.