Preparation:5 min › Cook:15 min › Ready in:20 min
- 375g dry fettuccine or tagliatelle">375g dry fettuccine or tagliatelle
- salt and olive oil for pasta
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 120g medium sized mushrooms, sliced">120g medium sized mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Parmesan cheese to serve
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and olive oil. Cook for 8-9 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a frypan over low heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft and dark. Stir in the garlic, Italian herbs, salt, white wine and chicken stock. Increase the heat to medium, and cook stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in the sour cream until smooth. Stir in cornflour, and simmer for a minute to thicken. Stir in pasta, or spoon sauce over pasta in the individual bowls. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.