- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 400g) tin peeled and diced tomatoes">1 (400g) tin peeled and diced tomatoes
- 250g) tin tomato puree">1 (250g) tin tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation: 15min › Cook: 20min › Ready in: 35min
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic then cook 2 to 4 minutes until crisp-tender stirring frequently.
- Mix in diced tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar, oregano and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until flavours are blended stirring frequently.