This Italian dressing mix is a combination of eight herbs. Keep in an airtight jar and mix a few tablespoons with olive oil and vinegar when ready to serve.
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons salt
Preparation:5min › Ready in:5min
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Store in a tightly sealed container.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together 60ml white vinegar, 150ml olive oil, 2 tablespoons water and 2 tablespoons of this mix.