These are seasoned skewers with fresh vegetables and mozzarella.
You can serve with pesto and green chili sauce.
Total Time: 30 minutes
• Callisons Seasoned skewers (Garlic Herb): 6 (appetizer size)
• Artisanal-style bread: 18 cubes (1-inch)
• Grape or cherry tomatoes: 12
• Bell pepper (red): 12 pieces (1-inch)
• Bell pepper (yellow): 12 pieces (1-inch)
• Diced mozzarella ball: 1 large (1/4-inch)
• Basil pesto: 3 tablespoons
• Romaine heart leaves: 6 small
• Olive oil: as per your need
• Powdered pepper and salt: to taste
Thread on every skewer in the given order: (bread + tomato + red pepper + yellow pepper + bread).
Replicate this arrangement one more time and get an extra bread piece on the end of every skewer.
Keep it aside for 15 – 20 minutes.
Lightly grease each side of the skewer with some olive oil and season with pepper and salt as per taste.
Put skewers on the preheated grill (medium-high) and cook to tender or crisp vegetables for almost 4 – 5 minutes for each side to make them lightly brown.
Arrange a skewer on every romaine leaf.
Sprinkle diced mozzarella cheese and basil pesto on every skewer.